With the FermZilla Pressure Kit you can ferment under pressure, carbonate, and serve without ever needing to move your beer out of the fermenter. The kit inlcudes two stainless female threaded ball lock fittings with barbs, which thread onto the existing openings atop the FermZilla's lid. For the beverage out, you'll have a silicone dip tube with stainless steel float, allowing you to always draw from the clearest beer at the top of the tank. Pick up the Pressure Kit and turn your FermZilla into a true unitank!
This pressure kit features a 23" silicone dip tube, which is appropriately sized for the 27L FermZilla.
- Ferment beer under pressure to reduce ester and fusel alcohol production
- Always draw clear beer with the floating dip tube
- Keg beer that has already been carbonated
- Use CO2 to push beer into a keg or through a filter into a keg
- Eliminate kegging altogether by carbonating and serving directly from the FermZilla